Membrane Separations Laboratory
Our work is focused on enabling emerging technology in desalination, water treatment, and reuse through innovative materials and process design. Our areas of expertise include forward osmosis, pressure retarded osmosis, membrane formation, electrospinning, hollow fiber spinning, and membrane characterization.
Our lab consists of undergraduate students, graduate students, post-docs, and visiting scholars. Would you like to join us? Please contact Prof. McCutcheon to hear about any openings.
- Lingling Xia Successfully Defends PhD Thesis
- Organic Solvent NF work published in collaboration with Fraunhofer
- McCutcheon Chosen to Lead Fraunhofer CEI
- Former Visiting Scholar from Brazil Publishes work on Ethanol Removal
- Former UConn Undergrad Publishes Work
- Collaborative work with Brazil Published
- ICOM 2017 News